PSYCHOTHERAPY / COUNSELING SERVICES
Our Therapists specialize in a broad range of mental, behavioral, and relational issues including:
- Depression, Bipolar and Mood Disorders
- Anxiety, Phobias, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Attachment and Relationship Skills
- Addiction, Substance Abuse, and Co-Morbidity
- Eating Disorders and Body Image
- Personality Disorders (Borderline, Narcissistic, Dependent, Histrionic)
Click Here for information regarding our treatment programs and paradigms.
We are in network with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Cigna and Medicaid. If your insurance is not listed, please check your out of network benefit, and we will work with your insurance policy.
As a non-profit organization, we are dedicated to making our services affordable for families and their loved-ones. We offer a sliding scale to help meet the financial needs of our clients.
Please contact us direct to address any insurance or fee related question at (843) 290-8185.
At Marriage and Family Research Institute, we provide our clients with high quality psychological services personalized for their unique needs. We offer the most cutting edge proven techniques in counseling, psychology, and family processes, amongst others. We focus on research driven approaches that are shown to be effective.
Creating a sustainable culture
Healing communities one family at a time
Call Today! (843) 290-8185
HILTON HEAD/SHELTER COVE
19 Shelter Cove Lane, Suite 204
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
2015 Boundary Street, Suite 227
Beaufort, SC 29902